Gemcorp's Response to CoVid-19
Because our primary concern is and has always has been the security, health and safety of our employees and clients, in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) worries, we want to let you know what we are doing everything possible to minimize any risk in our office. We are closely following the latest leadership from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), federal and local government and public health agencies to keep our office safe and to mitigate any risk. Our employees uphold and practice the following precautionary measures:
1. We make regular and proper handwashing a priority.
2. All office surfaces, door knobs, chairs are sanitized several times each day and after every client visit.
3. Any employee that feels the least bit unwell will stay home.
4. Appointments for clients who do not feel well will be cheerfully rescheduled.
5. Drop-off of items for appraisal is strongly encouraged. Office insurance coverage will be increased as any increase in exposure demands it be.
6. All jewelry will be cleaned and disinfected – in as much as the material can safety tolerate such cleaning. Porous gem and jewelry materials do pose limitations.
Gemcorp, Inc. is committed to keeping you protected while in our office during your appointment and reassure you that we are taking additional precautions to keep our little part Atlanta highly sanitized. We are fully prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with our clients and public well-being in mind.
Also, it is an opportune time to review your current insurance coverage to make certain your fine jewelry and watch values are up to date. Our office currently remains open for business and new appointments are being scheduled. For those wishing to consider the sale of your fine jewelry that is no longer worn, is of out dated design or otherwise is not giving you pleasure, we want to remind you that we offer consultations on your options to “recycle’ those items. Our relationships with immediate high end buyers and auctions galleries across the country remains strong, providing you the best information to make an informed decision as to your options.
Please call us at 404-851-9489 or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment or have your questions answered.
Thank you from the entire Gemcorp family. Wishing good health during these trying times…
Stephen Turner, Graduate Gemologist (GIA)
Certified Senior Appraiser (NAJA) Certified Senior Member (AGA)
Stephen Turner, GG (GIA)